A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felipe Oliveros Torre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felipe Oliveros Torre, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliveros Torre graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Oliveros Torre has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oliveros Torre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Felipe Oliveros Torre practice?
Dr. Felipe Oliveros Torre practices Pediatrics near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Casa Grande, AZ.
See Mesa Pediatricians.