Dr. Felipe Videla, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  I was extremely impressed with Dr. Videal. He gave me some excellent advice/  |  show details
by Elizabeth Whitehead on Dec 12th, 2014

I met Dr. Videla yesterday when he filled in for Dr. Malik who performed my surgery but was out on materity leave. This was my first post op visit since my surgery one month ago. Dr. Videal is professional, sincere, and a trully nice doctor. I would rate him ten plus stars.

|  Great doctor and I would recommend him highly.  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2011

Dr. Videla did a fantastic job for my partial histerectomy, bladder lift, bladder mesh, removed fibroids. He is great, I walked out of the hospital the very next morning after my surgery. No complications at all and I felt great. I followed his pre and post instructions to the T! I would recommend him if you are in need of his services and expertise. I am so happy he was my doctor/surgeon. Thank God I found him.A happy, healthier patient.

|  great doc  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2010

This doctor specializes in an area that is QUITE uncomfortable..but he kept me at ease and explained different procedures very well. He takes time with the patient and makes sure they understand all aspects of treatment. I've had 2 surgeries with Dr. Videla and as gross as they were.....he was a champ!!! THANKS, DOC!!!