A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felissa Kreindler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felissa Kreindler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kreindler graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kreindler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felissa Kreindler MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Felissa Kreindler practice?
- Dr. Felissa Kreindler has 6 office locations.
Dr. Felissa Kreindler practices Pediatrics near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Gurnee, IL and Vernon Hills, IL.
See Warren Pediatricians.