Dr. Felissa Kreindler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Felissa Kreindler?

Occasionally is a bit "off" with her delivery

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

My child has seen this doctor four times, as she was the on-call physician for walk-ins (There are 4 doctors at this practice--mine is another). Although she appears to be knowledgable, I do not care for some aspects of her bedside manner. I find some of her answers to my questions to be delivered in a condescending manner. I am a first-time mom, and this approach is hostile and unwelcoming. In addition, I'm a bit taken aback that she always wears her hair down--this is a big no-no in health care. For one, loose strands can wrap around the little fingers she's examining! On a couple occasions she has gone nose-to-nose with my child, wrapping her hair around like a blanket, coo-ing...it just feels a bit personally-invasive. Again, it's not that she's not educated--I just don't feel we click, and her tone is a bit off, at times. The other 3 physicians in this practice are wonderful.

Mom

Posted on April 17th, 2013

Love her! Dr. Kreindler is very knowledgable and my son loves her too! Whenever my son is sick she always listens and sets my mind at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Kreindler.

RN

Posted on March 6th, 2013

My kids have been seeing Dr. Kreindler for 13 years and I love her as do my kids. I have three kids and they are always excited to go and see her. Always friendly and helpful. Really sits and listens to you. She is always upbeat, very smart doctor and has great bedside manners with parents and kids. You are the best Dr. Kreindler.

Posted on October 1st, 2012

She did not listen to us. We had to correct her on the shot schedule. She seemed irritated when we try to correct her.

Awesome Dr. Kreindler

Posted on July 22nd, 2012

Dr. Kreindler is a gem. My children have been seeing her for over ten years and we all just love her. She's warm, kind, and absolutely hilarious. I wish she also practiced medicine for adults--I would LOVE to have a doctor as fantastic as she is.

Posted on November 14th, 2017