A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Vergara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Vergara is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felix Vergara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vergara graduated from Universidade Federal Do Rio Grande Do Sul, Porto Alegre.
Dr. Vergara has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix Antonio Vergara MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Felix A. Vergara practice?
- Dr. Felix Vergara has 1 office location.
Dr. Felix Vergara practices Internal Medicine near Antioch, CA.
See Antioch Internists.