A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Agbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Agbo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felix Agbo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Agbo graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Agbo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Seven Rivers Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix Chiebonam Agbo MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Felix C. Agbo practice?
- Dr. Felix Agbo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Felix Agbo practices Internal Medicine near The Villages, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lecanto, FL.
See The Villages Internists.