A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Aguilar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Aguilar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aguilar
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Aguilar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguilar graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Aguilar has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix Aguilar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Felix Aguilar practice?
- Dr. Felix Aguilar has 1 office location.
Dr. Felix Aguilar practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Preventive Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors, Los Angeles General Practitioners, and Los Angeles Preventive Medicine Specialists.