Learn more about Dr. Felix Aguilar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Aguilar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aguilar
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aguilar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguilar graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Aguilar has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix Aguilar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Felix Aguilar practice?
- Dr. Felix Aguilar has 1 office location.
Dr. Felix Aguilar practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Preventive Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors, Los Angeles General Practitioners, and Los Angeles Preventive Medicine Specialists.