A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Badillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Badillo, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felix Badillo, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Badillo graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Badillo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix L Badillo FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Felix L. Badillo practice?
- Dr. Felix Badillo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Felix Badillo practices Urology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Great Neck, NY.
See Manhasset Urologists.