A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Badillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Badillo, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felix Badillo, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Minimally Invasive/Laparoscopic/Robotic, Oncology / Cancer, and Prostate Surgery Prostatectomy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Badillo graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Badillo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Badillo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 31 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Felix L. Badillo practice?
Dr. Felix Badillo practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Roslyn, NY.
See Manhasset Urologists.