A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Barte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Barte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barte
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Barte Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barte graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Barte has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix Macamay Barte MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Felix M. Barte practice?
- Dr. Felix Barte has 1 office location.
Dr. Felix Barte practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Newhall, CA.
See Newhall Internists and Newhall Cardiologists.