A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Bigay-Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Bigay-Rodriguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bigay-Rodriguez graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Bigay-Rodriguez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix Ulrico Bigay-Rodriguez MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Felix U. Bigay-Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Felix Bigay-Rodriguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Felix Bigay-Rodriguez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.