Dr. Felix Brizuela Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Felix Brizuela?

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Felix Brizuela?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 30th, 2016

great neurologist

January 13th, 2016

He helped me when no other doctor could

December 19th, 2015

He's is a very knowledgeable and considerate doctor & has given me hope where others have failed.

October 7th, 2015

Smart caring Doctor. Read on...

These negative reviews I have been seeing are because the people just want their pain meds!!!! All they care about is their narcotics. All the doctors around have been referring their patients to pain clinics. Strict regulation for docs that prescribe narcotics. Doc is doing his job. Negative reviews only started when the people can't get pain meds. All they care about. Not all but some.

March 28th, 2015

He may be my favorite doctor. Comprehensive and explains everything thoroughly in plain English. I'd definitely recommend highly!

January 1st, 2015

Dr brizuella helped me so much when other doctors ouldnt even take the time to listen to me. Ive seen several doctors before him but none would listen finally i found this amazing doctor who actually tries to help not just ignore you and collect your money i would recommend this dr to anyone thank you doc.

January 25th, 2014

Most caring Nuero

Dr. Brizuela has been the most caring nuerologist I have found for my son and I. He actually takes time from his busy schedule to sit and talk with us. He shows true compassion. After test results he calls my phone and personally goes through the results. I do not have to wait for a follow up appointment. A true A+ doctor.

December 14th, 2013

FANTASTIC DOCTOR

I have seen him for a few years and he is by most the best doctor compared to any other doctor in West Virginia, Pennsylvania, even New York. I have been rushed to the emergency room in the past where they admitted me and started treating me for a stroke with no help. Once I got discharged I went to see him and he was the only one who figured out it was not a stroke and had me better within moments of seeing him. He not only treats me but my entire family and even when another doctor in a different field gives a diagnosis I turn to Dr. Brizuela for confirmation. He is very caring open trustworthy and everything one could want from a doctor.

January 18th, 2012

Light at the end of the tunnel

I saw him at his Morgantown office and want to say he is an an answer to my prayers. It took him an hour to diagnose what 7 other doctors, endless antibiotics, office visits and tests have cost me. He explained in detail my diagnosis, what he thought caused it and various forms of treatment from the best case scenario to the worst. He also apologized for the poor treatment I had received from other doctors, by being passed off to one after another, etc. I think he is amazing and feel like the for the first time in 7 months that even if this is not reversible, there are things I can do so that pain does not take over my life and maybe I can become more like my old functioning self. I would tell anyone and everyone I know to go to him. He exceeded all my expectations.

September 19th, 2010

Juliet Fourthin

He is a great Dr. Ver compassionate and alert to his patient needs! Best Dr. I have had by far!

August 16th, 2010

Amanda Vargo

I started seeing Dr about 8-10 years ago. H e was so kind, understanding, took time to listen. You knew he cared. He knew I did not trust any other Dr after bad results. He is amazing an now that hes moved his practice I am devastated. He tried to move moutains to help me and fix my very many medical ailments.He was open an honest about himself as he wanted us to be. I will forever count him as THE BEST DR I EVER HAD!!!!!!!

March 9th, 2009

Hands down the best around.

He took my 3 kids seizure problems head on and got them under control when no other doctor was willing to try anything new to help control their seizures.How many doctors do you have in this day and age that calls your home to follow up with the kids.