Dr. Felix Caldwell Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Felix Caldwell?

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on June 13th, 2014

Dr. Caldwell was my doc for about 10 years. He is amazing! He helped me through the death of my son. He contacted the AF General on our behalf. There's not enough room to state everything he did. I hadn't seen him in a few months; when I went back Dr. Caldwell stood in the doorway and said "what's different about you?" I said "bad haircut"--he walked over and immediately palpated my throat. As it turns out I had a golf ball size tumor on my thyroid. I was so upset when he left to be a Medical Director at LifeSigns. I trust him so much!

Posted on March 20th, 2017