A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Carpio-Cedraro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpio-Cedraro graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carpio-Cedraro has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix F Carpio-Cedraro MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Felix F. Carpio-Cedraro practice?
- Dr. Felix Carpio-Cedraro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Felix Carpio-Cedraro practices Family Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and El Monte, CA.
See Santa Ana Primary Care Doctors.