A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpio-Cedraro graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carpio-Cedraro has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center-QV Campus
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carpio-Cedraro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 13 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Felix Carpio-Cedraro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Felix F. Carpio-Cedraro practice?
Dr. Felix Carpio-Cedraro practices Family Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and El Monte, CA.
See Santa Ana Family Physicians.