A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Universidad De Guayaquil.
Dr. Chang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clinton Hospital
- Health Alliance Hospital-Leomenster Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix B Chang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Felix B. Chang practice?
- Dr. Felix Chang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Felix Chang practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics near Leominster, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fitchburg, MA.
See Leominster Family Physicians and Leominster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.