A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Chen, Pain Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felix Chen, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Macular Degeneration
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Chen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix Anhua Chen MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Felix A. Chen practice?
- Dr. Felix Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Felix Chen practices Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near San Mateo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See San Mateo Neurologists, San Mateo Psychiatrists, and San Mateo Pain Management Doctors.