A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Chen, Pain Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felix Chen, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Macular Degeneration
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Chen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix Anhua Chen MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Felix A. Chen practice?
- Dr. Felix Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Felix Chen practices Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Neurologists, San Mateo Psychiatrists, and San Mateo Pain Management Doctors.