Dr. Felix Dailey-Sterling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Felix Dailey-Sterling?

August 7th, 2014

Catherization

Dr. Sterling is a very caring doctor. He is very thorough before making a decision on what has to be done. After my catherization he explained to me the results and what my next step was. During the catherization, everything ran smoothly he explained what he was going to do and what I might feel. I was at ease during the procedure and very confident that I was in the hands of a very experienced doctor. I hardly got bruised.

July 10th, 2014

At first doctor is great and office staff friendly only to discover horrible customer service from office manager. Inept front end. A doctor can be great but if his staff creates too many barriers to quality care then why bother. Poor doctor I hope he figures this out before its too late. I experianced this at the Guttenberg office multiple times.

October 27th, 2009

A Gift From God

Dr.Sterling is a first class professional, compassionate, thorough, efficient man who acts quickly,and returns phone calls. I give him credit for saving my life 7 years ago. His local patients don't realize what an excellent doctor he is.He's taken for granted! Also his associates Dr.'s Santana & Katdare deserv praise. I know,I travel 105 miles to see him still today!

September 16th, 2016