A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Davelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Davelman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felix Davelman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Davelman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davelman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix Davelman MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Felix Davelman practice?
- Dr. Felix Davelman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Felix Davelman practices Urology near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Hill, NY and New Windsor, NY.
See Middletown Urologists.