A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Davelman is Good. Dr. Davelman has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felix Davelman, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Urinary incontinence Overactive Bladder.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Davelman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davelman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Mdltwn
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davelman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Felix Davelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile