A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Dron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Dron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dron
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dron Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dron graduated from Grodno State Medical University.
Dr. Dron has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Coney Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix Dron MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Felix Dron practice?
- Dr. Felix Dron has 1 office location.
Dr. Felix Dron practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.