A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Ermolenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Ermolenko is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felix Ermolenko, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ermolenko graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ermolenko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix Eduardovich Ermolenko MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Felix E. Ermolenko practice?
- Dr. Felix Ermolenko has 3 office locations.
Dr. Felix Ermolenko practices Internal Medicine near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Internists.