A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Gaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felix Gaw, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaw graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Gaw has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix R Gaw MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Felix R. Gaw practice?
- Dr. Felix Gaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Felix Gaw practices Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Surgeons.