A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Gonzales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Gonzales is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzales
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzales Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felix Gonzales, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzales graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Gonzales has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt County Memorial Hospital
- Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix Edward Gonzales MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Felix E. Gonzales practice?
- Dr. Felix Gonzales has 3 office locations.
Dr. Felix Gonzales practices Otolaryngology near Webster City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Dodge, IA.
See Webster City Otolaryngologists.