A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Gordon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felix Gordon, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Gordon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix Gordon MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Felix Gordon practice?
- Dr. Felix Gordon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Felix Gordon practices Urology near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MS.
See Jackson Urologists.