Best caring and knowlegeable PCP ever! show details Best caring and knowlegeable PCP ever!
by Vincent E. Gil, Ph.D. on Dec 5th, 2013

Out of the many family practitioners I've known, and being in the health field myself (epidemiologist), I've found in Dr. Felix Horng one of the most knowledgeable and caring physicians ever to have me as a patient. Dr. Horng welcomes you with total attention and great interest; he takes whatever time is necessary to complete his assessment and answer any and all your questions. Moreover, he exceeds the 'common core' of knowledge for general practice physicians, being capable of managing a diverse range of issues over the spectrum of ages and conditions. Always responsive, caring, thoroughly professional and totally knowledgeable. I doubt you'd find a better GP. All my family and their families are now a part of his practice! Doesn't walk on water but comes pretty darn close to the arechetype of perfect healer!

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
by Christine on Mar 8th, 2013

Since I have had a lot of exposure to the medical field due to numerous medical issues in my family, I am extremely careful choosing doctors for my family. Over the last few years, my husband and I have seen Dr. Horng at Woodbury Medical and have always received exemplary service and care. We have never had to wait long, have always received great medical advice, and any prescriptions have immediately been electronically sent to my pharmacy thus minimizing wait times (huge plus when you are feeling sick!). Dr. Horng is also incredibly patient with answering my many medical questions and is always kind and compassionate. My husband and I will be life long patients of Dr. Horng.

Great Doctor!!! show details Great Doctor!!!
Jan 24th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Horng for over three years now. He is everything you could ever want in a Family Doctor. I cannot imagine going to anyone else.