Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Felix Hughes III
Dr. Felix Hughes III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Virginia Beach, VA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Hughes is affiliated with Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital, Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center and Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Felix Hughes III has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Felix Hughes III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.
Dr. William Van Cise
Radiation Oncology, Radiology
Virginia Beach, VA 2.53 mi42
Dr. Steven Davis
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Virginia Beach, VA 3.19 mi20
Dr. Min Yang
Virginia Beach, VA 6.85 mi19