A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hughes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hughes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felix Hughes, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Hughes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix A Hughes MD is a male Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Felix A. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Felix Hughes has 1 office location.
Dr. Felix Hughes practices Radiology near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Radiologists.