Learn more about Dr. Felix Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Hernandez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felix Hernandez, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix J Hernandez FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Felix J. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Felix Hernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Felix Hernandez practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Weston, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Internists, Saint Petersburg Cardiologists, and Saint Petersburg Geriatric Doctors.