A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Hernandez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felix Hernandez, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix J Hernandez FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Felix J. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Felix Hernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Felix Hernandez practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Weston, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Internists, Saint Petersburg Cardiologists, and Saint Petersburg Geriatric Doctors.