A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Hernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felix Hernandez, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Edward White Hospital
- Bayfront Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix J Hernandez FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Felix J. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Felix Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Felix Hernandez practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Internists, Saint Petersburg Cardiologists, and Saint Petersburg Geriatric Doctors.