A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Jabczenski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Jabczenski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jabczenski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jabczenski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felix Jabczenski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabczenski graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Jabczenski has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix Francis Jabczenski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Felix F. Jabczenski practice?
- Dr. Felix Jabczenski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Felix Jabczenski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.