A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Jabczenski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Jabczenski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felix Jabczenski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabczenski graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Jabczenski has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center Oro Valley
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix Francis Jabczenski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Felix F. Jabczenski practice?
- Dr. Felix Jabczenski has 6 office locations.
Dr. Felix Jabczenski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Longmont, CO and Willcox, AZ.
See Tucson Orthopedic Surgeons.