A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Jabczenski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Jabczenski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jabczenski
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jabczenski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felix Jabczenski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabczenski graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Jabczenski has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix Francis Jabczenski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Felix F. Jabczenski practice?
- Dr. Felix Jabczenski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Felix Jabczenski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.