A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Jabczenski is Good. Dr. Jabczenski has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felix Jabczenski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Orthopaedic Trauma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabczenski graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jabczenski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center Oro Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jabczenski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Felix Jabczenski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Felix F. Jabczenski practice?
Dr. Felix Jabczenski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Longmont, CO and Green Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Orthopedic Surgeons.