A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Kirkpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Kirkpatrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felix Kirkpatrick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirkpatrick graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Kirkpatrick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix J Kirkpatrick MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Felix J. Kirkpatrick practice?
- Dr. Felix Kirkpatrick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Felix Kirkpatrick practices Internal Medicine near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists.