Dr. Felix Kirven MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 18th, 2016
Would give NO stars if it let me. No bedside manner - very 'flippant' attitude. Makes patients feel like they're just another procedure with absolutely no empathy or concern. Blames patients when things go wrong. Infections, etc., etc. Stay away!

August 12th, 2016
What a poor excuse of a doctor he makes you wait so long in the room then bills you for a long appointment. If you have Obama care or Medicare he will see you fast or if you are his skin color

August 5th, 2016
First Class
Dr Kirven is an outstanding doctor. He is thorough and a true professional. I was particularly impressed by the way he patiently explained my issue and how to attack it. He gets things done with humor, style and excellent skills. I cannot praise him enough.

May 26th, 2016
He ended my father life. Simple knee surgery cost my father his life.

March 14th, 2016
Dr. Kirven is a Great doctor. He has an excellent beside manner and a great personality. My only problem is his wait time. You have to wait a considerable amount of time. I still would not have another doctor.

August 10th, 2015
Dr Felux Kirven has performed surgery to my bones. He is a fantastic surgeon and his demeanor is fantastic! He is a man who has made a positive difference in many lives.

July 21st, 2015
It is indeed a pleasure having Dr. Kirven as my doctor. He takes time with you doing your visit, has excellent bedside manners and establishes a professional relationship with the patient. I am truly impressed with his skills as a surgeon and will continue as well as recommend his services to others (in fact I have on two occasion).

July 20th, 2015
sad but true
This is the first time I've ever posted a review on any topic. After my appointment with Felix Kirven, I want to send out a warning to others. In my opinion, he does not have the patients best interests in mind. He is after the almighty dollar. As for him being a Doctor, I think he gives the profession a bad name.

February 13th, 2015
There a little wait but if you want the best surgeon, it's worth waiting

December 11th, 2014
Ok but late most t of the time. So now I prefer to see his partner in same clinic .

April 8th, 2014
Gun for Hire
He is a mercenary Doctor that hires himself out for defense lawyers. He will do or say anything the insurance company asks him too. Google Land N Sea Distributing to read how low he will sink.

February 27th, 2014
LPN
I would not ever choose this doctor again for any reason.I waited undressed in the exam room 45-50min. He was very rude and abrupt when responding to my questions. His bedside manner was despicable. He made no eye contact and did not show any concern for my level of pain,nor my Bp164/100, maybe because he was hired by a defense lawyer, his office became the courtroom and Felix Kirven became the JUDGE, not physician.This was the worst experience in >50 years of any encounter with a medical professional. It will stay with me forever!!!