A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Kral:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Kral is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kral
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Kral Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felix Kral, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kral graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kral has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix Erich Kral MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Felix E. Kral practice?
- Dr. Felix Kral has 3 office locations.
Dr. Felix Kral practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ and Florham Park, NJ.
See Marlton Psychiatrists and Marlton Geriatric Doctors.