Cardiologist (heart)

by Gail bell on May 14th, 2015

My favorite doctor

The Best Doctor you will ever know show details The Best Doctor you will ever know
Mar 8th, 2014

Dr. Lee is brilliant. His explanations are thorough. Nobody else spends the time like he does to make you feel cared for. He saved me and my wife and continues to keep us at the peak of our lives.

by John L on Dec 26th, 2013

AVOID THIS DOCTOR AND HEART ASSOCIATES of N. CA. AT ALL COSTS.. Dr. Lee misdiagnosed me. The tests done at his office were not done correctly. Never once did he suggest that these tests are frequently wrong. He informed me that I had a serious blockage in my heart and my only choice was invasive surgery to put in a stent(s). Thankfully I went for a second opinion to a different cardiologist and more tests to learn Dr. Lee was completely wrong. I did not have ANY blockage as he insisted. With his false conclusions he allowed me to believe I had a serious heart condition. I can't begin to put into words the stress this cause for me and my family. Bad on you Dr. Lee. Do not let this happen to you too. He deserves a rating of -100 stars if that good.