Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Felix Lugo-Adams
Dr. Felix Lugo-Adams, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Pleasant, TX, with other offices in San Juan, PR and Louisville, KY (and 1 other location). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Lugo-Adams is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Louisville, Titus Regional Medical Center and Hospital Pavia Hato Rey. He speaks English.
Dr. Felix Lugo-Adams has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Felix Lugo-Adams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Pleasant, TX.
Dr. Manavalan Singaperumal
Mount Pleasant, TX 1.20 mi38
Dr. Gordon Downie
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Mount Pleasant, TX 1.21 mi30
Dr. Silver Sisneros
Mount Pleasant, TX 1.30 mi18