Learn more about Dr. Felix Lugo-Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Lugo-Adams is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felix Lugo-Adams, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Trinity Clinic Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lugo-Adams graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Lugo-Adams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Titus Regional Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Louisville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lugo-Adams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Felix D. Lugo-Adams practice?
Dr. Felix Lugo-Adams practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Mount Pleasant, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY and Tyler, TX.
See Mount Pleasant Internists and Mount Pleasant Cardiologists.