Learn more about Dr. Felix Lugo-Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Lugo-Adams is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lugo-Adams
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lugo-Adams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felix Lugo-Adams, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Trinity Clinic Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lugo-Adams graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Lugo-Adams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Titus Regional Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix David Lugo-Adams FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Felix D. Lugo-Adams practice?
- Dr. Felix Lugo-Adams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Felix Lugo-Adams practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mount Pleasant, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY and Tyler, TX.
See Mount Pleasant Internists and Mount Pleasant Cardiologists.