A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Ma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felix Ma, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Ma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix Yi-Ho Ma MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Felix Y. Ma practice?
- Dr. Felix Ma has 4 office locations.
Dr. Felix Ma practices Family Medicine near Leesburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling, VA.
See Leesburg Family Physicians.