Dr. Felix Marichal MD Patient Reviews

• General Practice Orlando, FL

December 3rd, 2015
Horrible place avoid at all cost!
Horrible place avoid at all cost!

September 10th, 2015
amazing facility!

August 11th, 2015
Great experience
Excellent office. Beautiful inside. Staff is friendly and caring. The nurse and the doctor make an amazing team. I recommend 100%!

April 17th, 2014
Great office
Office is nice and the staff is friendly. For exception of melinda the last medical assistant. She was the worst she got fired for writing controlled perscriptions drugs for her self!!!!!!!!!!! and selling controlled substances to the patients. The new Medical assistant is fast, efficient and very kind and he speaks spanish. This is the office to be in.

April 5th, 2014
Doctor Marichal made me live a better life
He found the causes of my illness and advice me with a great treatment, I have been suffered for years , he is the best doctor I've ever met, the staff is very kind , and it was very easy they also can do the labs at the facility

December 19th, 2013
worse office ever!
Keeps the office at 63 degree' s shivering when you sit in there. Employee rude and mean also. Worse experience ever.

September 6th, 2013
Red Flag Office
The new medical Assistant is not good. The doctor lost a good medical Assistant when he lost Melinda. The new medical Assistant stuck my arm three times before he got blood from my veins. Melinda only stuck my arm one time and she is kind. This new medical Assistant says he's glad to be out of a pediatric office that should be a red flag right there. This office has the worse front desk also rude and loud. Also very hot in the office. I would not recommend this office at all to anyone.

June 12th, 2013
Horrible recepsionist
whoever is dr. marichol's front office lady is horrible and rude. just because she is loud and always think she is right doesn't make it appropriate for the patient. i am a paying customer, since that is how the medical staff sees it. i don't appreciate being yelled at on the phone or in the office. and trust me i will tell all my friends about this experience and they will tell there friends. something needs to be done now.

June 4th, 2013
Good Experience
Today was my first time meeting Dr. Marichal. He was very friendly and seemed competent. He had a student with him, and she was very professional and courteous to me. The staff was pleasant. My only suggestion would be that the front desk staff is sometimes very loud when discussing patients. For patient confidentiality, I would speak softer.

June 4th, 2013
PATIENT
THE STAFF IS SO NICE AND FRIENDLY, JUST HOT IN THE OFFICE IF THE OFFICE WAS COOLER THAT WOULD BE NICE. THE OFFICE IS BIG AND ROOMY. NOT TOO BAD.

September 26th, 2012
Bad experience
They had about 5+ openings the day I called to make an appointment. But when I met with dr. Marichal, he was too busy to give me the time of day. here's how the conversation went: me: you've got to help me, my allergies are driving me crazy, I can't sleep at night because I can never breathe through my nose, plus, I think I might have another sinus infection. Him: ok, I will write you a prescription for antibiotics. Is that it? Me: no, I need to solve this problem with my allergies. Him: we'll, there's a good over- the- counter medine, but I can't remember the name. Mind you, I only work part time, and this appointment cost me $25. Needless to say, I left in tears. Now I'm sitting here with antibiotics trying to decide if I should really take them. I mean, how does he know I have a sinus infection?- he didn't even look in my nose!!! Plus, I paid for an appointment and didn't get a solution. He didnt even try!!! Never going back here. It's sad because I liked the nurse practitioner. But it's obvious dr. Marichal only became a doctor for the money. He has no interest in helping people.

September 13th, 2012
Prescribed me the wrong medication for an illness. Spent 7 days in pain as a result. Saw a new doctor who told me that I'd been on a medication not approved to treat my illness.