Dr. Felix Marichal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Felix Marichal?

June 14th, 2017

STAY AWAY

He is only there for the money, can't keep staff, its obvious why. The only one is the office manager (very sweet and smart lady) bless her little heart don't know why she is still there. He certainly don't deserve her. He rushes you in and out after waiting forever on him, no respect for the patience time. Even tried first appointment and still waited over an hour, why schedule at 9 if he ain't gonna get here till 10?? I will never use him again and I will definitely tell all of my friends.

December 3rd, 2015

Horrible place avoid at all cost!

Horrible place avoid at all cost!

September 10th, 2015

amazing facility!

August 11th, 2015

Great experience

Excellent office. Beautiful inside. Staff is friendly and caring. The nurse and the doctor make an amazing team. I recommend 100%!

April 17th, 2014

Great office

Office is nice and the staff is friendly. For exception of melinda the last medical assistant. She was the worst she got fired for writing controlled perscriptions drugs for her self!!!!!!!!!!! and selling controlled substances to the patients. The new Medical assistant is fast, efficient and very kind and he speaks spanish. This is the office to be in.

April 5th, 2014

Doctor Marichal made me live a better life

He found the causes of my illness and advice me with a great treatment, I have been suffered for years , he is the best doctor I've ever met, the staff is very kind , and it was very easy they also can do the labs at the facility

December 19th, 2013

worse office ever!

Keeps the office at 63 degree' s shivering when you sit in there. Employee rude and mean also. Worse experience ever.

September 6th, 2013

Red Flag Office

The new medical Assistant is not good. The doctor lost a good medical Assistant when he lost Melinda. The new medical Assistant stuck my arm three times before he got blood from my veins. Melinda only stuck my arm one time and she is kind. This new medical Assistant says he's glad to be out of a pediatric office that should be a red flag right there. This office has the worse front desk also rude and loud. Also very hot in the office. I would not recommend this office at all to anyone.

June 12th, 2013

Horrible recepsionist

whoever is dr. marichol's front office lady is horrible and rude. just because she is loud and always think she is right doesn't make it appropriate for the patient. i am a paying customer, since that is how the medical staff sees it. i don't appreciate being yelled at on the phone or in the office. and trust me i will tell all my friends about this experience and they will tell there friends. something needs to be done now.

June 4th, 2013

PATIENT

THE STAFF IS SO NICE AND FRIENDLY, JUST HOT IN THE OFFICE IF THE OFFICE WAS COOLER THAT WOULD BE NICE. THE OFFICE IS BIG AND ROOMY. NOT TOO BAD.

September 26th, 2012

Bad experience

They had about 5+ openings the day I called to make an appointment. But when I met with dr. Marichal, he was too busy to give me the time of day. here's how the conversation went: me: you've got to help me, my allergies are driving me crazy, I can't sleep at night because I can never breathe through my nose, plus, I think I might have another sinus infection. Him: ok, I will write you a prescription for antibiotics. Is that it? Me: no, I need to solve this problem with my allergies. Him: we'll, there's a good over- the- counter medine, but I can't remember the name. Mind you, I only work part time, and this appointment cost me $25. Needless to say, I left in tears. Now I'm sitting here with antibiotics trying to decide if I should really take them. I mean, how does he know I have a sinus infection?- he didn't even look in my nose!!! Plus, I paid for an appointment and didn't get a solution. He didnt even try!!! Never going back here. It's sad because I liked the nurse practitioner. But it's obvious dr. Marichal only became a doctor for the money. He has no interest in helping people.

September 13th, 2012

Prescribed me the wrong medication for an illness. Spent 7 days in pain as a result. Saw a new doctor who told me that I'd been on a medication not approved to treat my illness.