A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Millhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Millhouse is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millhouse
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Millhouse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felix Millhouse, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Millhouse graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Millhouse has 11 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix G Millhouse MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Felix G. Millhouse practice?
- Dr. Felix Millhouse has 5 office locations.
Dr. Felix Millhouse practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Daly City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and San Mateo, CA.
See Daly City Cardiologists.