A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Millhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felix Millhouse, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Millhouse graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Millhouse has 11 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Millhouse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Felix G. Millhouse practice?
Dr. Felix Millhouse practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Daly City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Daly City Internists and Daly City Cardiologists.