A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Millhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Millhouse is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millhouse
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felix Millhouse, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Millhouse graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Millhouse has 11 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix G Millhouse MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Felix G. Millhouse practice?
- Dr. Felix Millhouse has 5 office locations.
Dr. Felix Millhouse practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Daly City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and San Mateo, CA.
See Daly City Cardiologists.