Dr. Felix Nwokolo Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Felix Nwokolo?

Great doctor

Posted on July 5th, 2017

He was engaging, kind, and understanding of my needs and concerns. One of the best psychiatrists I have ever seen, Dr. Nwokolo is a good doctor. He was very thorough with my diagnosis and going over my medication regiment.

DANGEROUS! Shouldn't be practicing medicine!

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

He is not only the worst doctor I've EVER been to but literally has caused major irreparable harm to my physical health as well additional anxiety and trauma due to his unprofessional, uncaring, disrespectful and negligent care. It would be interesting to know how many deaths and suicides he has caused. If you want help getting healthy, don't see this doctor.

Medical Monsters

Posted on February 12th, 2016

As a doctor he is just horrible. He treats me like I am garbage and he refuses to write the appropriate medications because he says I am too poor for them. He changes my medication every month and he only writes a half month supply of my medicine. The biggest problem is his attitude. He treats me like I am only here to waste his time and he absolutely hates woman, if his behavior to me is any indication. I would not trust this man alone in a room with my children and I will never be in a room alone with him again, my husband will be with me from now on as a witness to the discrimination and sexist behavior. He has made my condition so much more worse and he is responsible for the decline in both professional and personal performance by not prescribing the medication in accordance with accepted guidelines for the condition I have. He is completely incapable of treating any mental health issues and his education is from a school in the 80's that is not long accredited in the US or the UK. He is more harmful than helpful, at least in his interactions with me.

Posted on August 14th, 2012

Gave my daughter the wrong meds. She still having the same trouble. I had to take her to the er . He had gone on a two week vacation after starting work we my daughter went i am now taking her a hour and half away from home

Horrible experience

Posted on May 4th, 2011

How can you take your child to a doctor that belittles them and expect them to get better. This doctor actually made fun of the patient and he is supposed to be practicing Psychiatry. He did more damage than good.

Posted on July 5th, 2017