Dr. Felix Nwokolo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0

no change

February 12th, 2016
Medical Monsters
As a doctor he is just horrible. He treats me like I am garbage and he refuses to write the appropriate medications because he says I am too poor for them. He changes my medication every month and he only writes a half month supply of my medicine. The biggest problem is his attitude. He treats me like I am only here to waste his time and he absolutely hates woman, if his behavior to me is any indication. I would not trust this man alone in a room with my children and I will never be in a room alone with him again, my husband will be with me from now on as a witness to the discrimination and sexist behavior. He has made my condition so much more worse and he is responsible for the decline in both professional and personal performance by not prescribing the medication in accordance with accepted guidelines for the condition I have. He is completely incapable of treating any mental health issues and his education is from a school in the 80's that is not long accredited in the US or the UK. He is more harmful than helpful, at least in his interactions with me.

August 13th, 2012
Gave my daughter the wrong meds. She still having the same trouble. I had to take her to the er . He had gone on a two week vacation after starting work we my daughter went i am now taking her a hour and half away from home

May 4th, 2011
Horrible experience
How can you take your child to a doctor that belittles them and expect them to get better. This doctor actually made fun of the patient and he is supposed to be practicing Psychiatry. He did more damage than good.