A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Ortega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Ortega is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortega graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Ortega has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ortega accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Felix R. Ortega practice?
Dr. Felix Ortega practices Infectious Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, NJ and South Ozone Park, NY.
See New York Infectious Disease Doctors.