A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Ortega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Ortega is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Breast Diseases
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- HIV Infections
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortega graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Ortega has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Medical Center
- Univ Hosp of Brooklyn-SUNY Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix R Ortega MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Felix R. Ortega practice?
- Dr. Felix Ortega has 4 office locations.
Dr. Felix Ortega practices Infectious Disease near Ocala, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Inverness, FL.
See Ocala Infectious Disease Doctors.