A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Ortega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Ortega is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ortega
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Ortega Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Breast Diseases
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- HIV Infections
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortega graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Ortega has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Medical Center
- Univ Hosp of Brooklyn-SUNY Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix R Ortega MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Felix R. Ortega practice?
- Dr. Felix Ortega has 1 office location.
Dr. Felix Ortega practices Infectious Disease near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Infectious Disease Doctors.