Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Felix Ortega
Dr. Felix Ortega, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ocala, FL. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and Infectious Disease. Dr. Ortega is affiliated with Munroe Regional Medical Center, University Hospital of Brooklyn and University Hosp Of Bklyn. He speaks English.
Dr. Felix Ortega has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Felix Ortega is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocala, FL.