A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Oyola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Oyola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felix Oyola, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Oyola graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Oyola has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix Daniel Oyola MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Felix D. Oyola practice?
- Dr. Felix Oyola has 3 office locations.
Dr. Felix Oyola practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Apopka, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Garden, FL and Mount Dora, FL.
See Apopka Obstetricians & Gynecologists.