Dr. Felix Pacheco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Felix Pacheco?

April 25th, 2016

He has been my dr for the last ten years! He is simply amazing! Caring, loving. He's staff is the same way! Love him. I have recommended him to several people and they still go to him (for years)

March 15th, 2016

Best MD I have been to in years! Diagnosed me with Type 2 Diabetes in 2013 after my eye doctor noticed a sudden change in my vision. I have been under Dr. Pacheco's care since. Very supportive and knowledgeable about the disease and the challenges it presents. Does not talk down to me. Welcomes questions and shares his knowledge. Just wonderful! Staff too!!

January 6th, 2016

Very caring. Follow up and bedside manner extraordinary

December 29th, 2015

Great physician, horrible accounting/billing dept

Dr. Pacheco took his time with me and really cared about my health. Unfortunately, due to his horrible billing dept who have made numerous errors and are very difficult to work with, I had to find another physician

October 17th, 2011

Nice doctor and great staff

We went to see Dr. Pacheco for our immigration physical exam and we decided he would be our family doctor from now on.

September 19th, 2011

Great family physician

It's been many years since I found a physician as caring, knowledgeable, and willing to spend as much time as it takes. I will continue to use Dr. Pacheco.

August 19th, 2010

Great Doctor

When I went to Dr.Pacheco's office i felt very comfortable because he took his time talking to me about the problem i had and how I could help fix it. The medications he gave me were very helpful. Overall it was a wonderful experiance with a kind doctor and good staff.

July 13th, 2010

Im surprised to see a 5 minute wait time here, Im not sure who the previous review was written by. I've visited him thrice so far. The last time because it was an emergency, and I did not have the time to find a different doctor by then. Every time I had to wait two hours, one and half hours in the waiting room and forty five minutes in the examination room. The first time I went to him, I had some blood work done( I suspected a problem and told him so) and Dr Pacheco called me back to tell me everything was normal. Then, the following year when I went for the emergency, he looked in my chart and affirmed the blood work showed what I had suspected. It hughly angered me because I went through a frustrating two years trying everything I could to overcome my problem, when a simple medication could have fixed it.Perhaps it was the other staff that conveyed to him the wrong information to be relayed to me, but I never want to see this doctor or their office staff ever again.

June 4th, 2010

I am a physician and Dr. Pacheco is my doctor. He is knowledgable, caring, compassionate, and overall a very nice person. He takes his time never rushes always discusses the issue in clear and honest terms.

September 21st, 2017