Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Felix Rogers
Dr. Felix Rogers, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Brownstown Twp, MI. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology. Dr. Rogers is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital -Trenton, Southshore Campus, Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove and Henry Ford Hospital. Dr. Rogers has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Felix Rogers has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Felix Rogers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brownstown Twp, MI.
Dr. Joseph Rogers
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Brownstown Twp, MI 0 mi47
Dr. Kevin Berlin
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Brownstown Twp, MI 0 mi26
Dr. Peter Mancini II
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Brownstown Twp, MI 2.08 mi24