Dr. Felix John Rogers DO is male, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Rogers is Excellent. Dr. Rogers has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Bi-County Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rogers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Felix Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile