Learn more about Dr. Felix Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Rogers, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogers
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rogers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix J Rogers DO is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Felix J. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Felix Rogers has 1 office location.
- Dr. Felix Rogers practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Brownstown Twp, MI.