A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Rogers, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix Rogers DO is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Felix Rogers practice?
- Dr. Felix Rogers has 4 office locations.
Dr. Felix Rogers practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Trenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brownstown Twp, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Trenton Cardiologists.