A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Rogers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals - Warren Campus
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rogers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Felix J. Rogers practice?
Dr. Felix Rogers practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Trenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brownstown Twp, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Trenton Internists and Trenton Cardiologists.