Dr. Felix Rogers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Felix Rogers?

This guy is a joke!!!

Posted on February 4th, 2017

Doesn't have a clue how to treat postural Orthostatic Tachycardia!!! Told my family and I everything was fine. That nothing was wrong. Couldn't be farther from the truth!!! Had a MIA and developed POT's from the MIA. Along with very serious arrhythmias. He knew about all of this and continued to sweep it under his feet like I was garbage. Treats younger woman like trash.Thank God we still have a handful of good, trust worthy doctors left. Got to wonder why in the world he is still practicing. Gotta be filthy rich taking advantage of so many women.

The best.

Posted on May 29th, 2016

As a nurse, I've attended a number of appts. with my elderly mother and I wouldn't have her go anywhere else. We've received nothing but courteous, professional and thorough care at each visit. His patient and calm bedside manner is as impressive as his vast cardiology knowledge. I highly recommend he and his staff.

Posted on November 13th, 2015

Found doctor to have conflicting ideas as to what I should do medication-wise. PA was very assuming with my symptoms when we spoke prior to doctor entering room. Did not feel that doctor assessed my health in a justified manner, rather he compared me to other more elderly patients. Making me feel "well it could be worse". Time to change doctors?

Posted on June 23rd, 2011

He was nice. He said a 60 min. exercise routine would cure my POTS. He never checked my BP while sitting/standing/ laying down. He kinda said in a nice way "it's all in your head" I do not plan on seeing him again.

Patient that was seen about 6 weeks ago

Posted on July 5th, 2010

My mom actually found Dr. Felix Rogers on the internet. I've seen several doctors and it's been a very tough road for the past three years. I was diagnosed with POTS. He had a totally different outlook on how to handle this syndrome instead of telling me that it's life long, disabling syndrome, and did not send me out with a prescription--which I am very use to. I understand that medication helps with some patients but it just made me feel worse. He spent so much time with me and reviewed all of my records. I walked out of his office in tears--happy tears instead of feeling lost with another prescription in my hand. He gave me hope and I really feel that I will regain my normal life.Thank you so much Dr. Felix Rogers. Your amazing!

I was impressed....

Posted on March 15th, 2010

I am not a patient of Dr. Rogers, but I would like to share my experience.I was 36 weeks pregnant and in MI caring for a terminally ill family member. It became necessary for me to find an obstetrician who would be able to deliver and who understood my cardiac condition (POTS/Autonomic Dysfunction as I would not be able to return to my home state of Florida in time for my due date. I found Dr. Rogers on an Autonomic Dysfunction website and cold called his office to see if they knew of any OB/GYN's that had worked with a patient with my condition. I left a msg and Dr. Felix Rogers returned my call personally. He couldn't recommend an OB/GYN but made several calls and emails on my behalf to find someone I could be comfortable delivering my baby with.He called me several times and spoke about my condition and the affect it would have on my delivery and also offered that if the doctor he found for me had any questions they could call him directly and he would assist.ALL of this and I was never a patient of his, never paid him any money for his time, I was a complete stranger that he showed indescribable compassion for. If I lived in MI he WOULD be my doctor, and I would recommend him to others. He is an A+ in my book!

EXCELLENT