A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Sabates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Sabates, Ophthalmologist, Trauma Surgeon, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabates graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sabates has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Diagnostic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix Nabor Sabates MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine and Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Felix N. Sabates practice?
- Dr. Felix Sabates has 2 office locations.
Dr. Felix Sabates practices Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine and Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine near Lees Summit, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Baytown, TX.
See Lees Summit Preventive Medicine Specialists and Lees Summit Plastic Surgeons.