Dr. Felix Sabates Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Felix Sabates Jr?

May 17th, 2016

Great Doctor very understanding and knows his stuff

February 16th, 2016

Payroll Analyst

Dr. Sabates is the most through and patient Doctor I have ever seen. His knowledge is astounding. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. His patient care is top shelf. I was pleased to hear he chose to come back to the Kingwood area I hope for many years to come.

November 18th, 2015

In this day and age very few Doctors take the time to sit and explain all possible solutions well this is not the case with Dr. Sabates he takes the time to ensure that you know your options and is always friendly, prompt and a joy to talk to, he was able to diagnose what others could not do(after a battery of test) in about 5 minutes and since then I have felt better.

March 16th, 2015

A wonderful Doctor!

Dr. Sebates is the smartest Dr. I have ever been to! He takes the time with you that no other Dr. does, he listens to you! I would give an ything in this world if he could be my Medical Dr. I would be one happy Lady! Love you Dr. Sabates ♥

February 3rd, 2015

Very compassionate, and extremely intelligent. Even spent some time teaching me about my affliction.

January 19th, 2015

He is very friendly and funny... has a good bedside manner.

January 1st, 2015

Exceptional doctor

This doctor has exceptional talents. He has helped many patients when no one else could. Not surprising that he would be featured on Discovery. He is very intuitive and caring and a genuinely good person. Don't let negative media deter you from going to see this brilliant man.

September 5th, 2013

Amazing Person, Amazing Doctor

I haven't seen Dr. Sabates for a few years because he moved, but he is one of the best doctors I've had. And a heckuva human being. Ask him to replay any of his parts from Tarantino movies (especially Planet Terror)...he's hysterical. He's conscientious and patient-oriented. BON CHANCE!

April 26th, 2013

This doctor treated my family and I when we lived in Kingwood, we love him. We do not care about the legal situation he had, he is a great doctor and if we knew where his practice is we will go see him. I do not believe what the news report, there are always the other side of the story, the defendant side that does not get reported in the news. The fact is he is a great doctor and a wonderful man. The accusations against him does not make any difference to us. We love Dr. Sabates. Our

August 23rd, 2012

Exceptional Doctor!!

Dr. Sabates is an exceptional doctor. It is evident that he cares for his patients and will go out of his way to help them. I would highly recommend him.

August 8th, 2012

Outstanding doctor!!!

Dr. Sabates is one of the best doctors I have ever encountered. He was able to accurately diagnose the root cause of my daughter's medical condition after nearly a dozen doctors & specialist failed to do so. His bed side manner is top knotch and he took the time to really listen as I explained her medical history and discussed my concerns. He did not rush us out of the office or dismiss my concerns as I have experienced countless times with other doctors. He even called to follow up after our visit! A gesture I greatly appreciated and had never experienced before. Overall, a wonderful & caring doctor with a rare ability and talent not usually seen by patients in their physicians!

August 7th, 2010

Top notch CARING doctor with human failings - GIVE HIM A BREAK!

Until recently I was a patient of Dr Sabates and while sometimes he seemed to run around like a squirrel on speed, I really thought he was natrually ADD. Come to find out, he is bi-polar, which explains all the behavioral oddities and "mental health" concerns. This is a tragedy and my prayers are with Dr Felix and his family at this difficult time. I pray for his recovery and future success. You vultures who love to pick at the bones of those who have made mistakes should be ashamed. This is a good man who is dealing with his own demons. He had a serious car wreck not long ago... no wonder he was on pain meds... so check yourself and let him heal. I live with chronic debilitating pain and understand what it is like. This man and his partners have worked wonders in helping me become more active... and to just be able to get out of bed without crumbling because of the excruciating pain. Get well Dr. Felix. You and your family are in my prayers.