Dr. Felix Sabates, MD
Ophthalmologist, Trauma Surgeon, Emergency Physician
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Amazing Person, Amazing Doctor  |  show details
by DJM on Sep 4th, 2013

I haven't seen Dr. Sabates for a few years because he moved, but he is one of the best doctors I've had. And a heckuva human being. Ask him to replay any of his parts from Tarantino movies (especially Planet Terror)...he's hysterical. He's conscientious and patient-oriented. BON CHANCE!

|  show details
Apr 26th, 2013

This doctor treated my family and I when we lived in Kingwood, we love him. We do not care about the legal situation he had, he is a great doctor and if we knew where his practice is we will go see him. I do not believe what the news report, there are always the other side of the story, the defendant side that does not get reported in the news. The fact is he is a great doctor and a wonderful man. The accusations against him does not make any difference to us. We love Dr. Sabates. Our

|  Exceptional Doctor!!  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2012

Dr. Sabates is an exceptional doctor. It is evident that he cares for his patients and will go out of his way to help them. I would highly recommend him.

|  Advice  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2012

I use to go to Felix. But, I need to find him again so could someone please send me link to office and phone number pleaseThanks so much Johnda

|  Outstanding doctor!!!  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2012

Dr. Sabates is one of the best doctors I have ever encountered. He was able to accurately diagnose the root cause of my daughter's medical condition after nearly a dozen doctors & specialist failed to do so. His bed side manner is top knotch and he took the time to really listen as I explained her medical history and discussed my concerns. He did not rush us out of the office or dismiss my concerns as I have experienced countless times with other doctors. He even called to follow up after our visit! A gesture I greatly appreciated and had never experienced before. Overall, a wonderful & caring doctor with a rare ability and talent not usually seen by patients in their physicians!

|  Top notch CARING doctor with human failings - GIVE HIM A BREAK!  |  show details
by DM on Aug 6th, 2010

Until recently I was a patient of Dr Sabates and while sometimes he seemed to run around like a squirrel on speed, I really thought he was natrually ADD. Come to find out, he is bi-polar, which explains all the behavioral oddities and "mental health" concerns. This is a tragedy and my prayers are with Dr Felix and his family at this difficult time. I pray for his recovery and future success. You vultures who love to pick at the bones of those who have made mistakes should be ashamed. This is a good man who is dealing with his own demons. He had a serious car wreck not long ago... no wonder he was on pain meds... so check yourself and let him heal. I live with chronic debilitating pain and understand what it is like. This man and his partners have worked wonders in helping me become more active... and to just be able to get out of bed without crumbling because of the excruciating pain. Get well Dr. Felix. You and your family are in my prayers.

|  show details
Apr 8th, 2010

exceptionally talented!

|  I trust him with my daughters life!  |  show details
by amy on Dec 15th, 2009

Need I say more!

|  The Wizard Doctor  |  show details
by aab on Apr 3rd, 2009

Dr. Sabates is the best doctor I have ever encounter in my life. He is able to see what others don't. His ability to "connect the dots" in simply singular. He is AMAZING! Keep it up doctor... aab