A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Salzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Salzberg graduated from Azerbaijan State Medical University, Baku.
Dr. Salzberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Trenton Psychiatric Hospital
- Ancora Psychiatric Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salzberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 16 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Felix Salzberg practice?
Dr. Felix Salzberg practices Psychiatry near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Psychiatrists.