A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Salzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Salzberg is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salzberg
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salzberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Salzberg graduated from Azerbaijan State Medical University, Baku.
Dr. Salzberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ancora Psychiatric Hospital
- Trenton Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix Salzberg MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Felix Salzberg practice?
- Dr. Felix Salzberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Felix Salzberg practices Psychiatry near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Psychiatrists.