A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felixe Sogade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felixe Sogade, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felixe Sogade, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sogade graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sogade has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
- Oconee Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sogade accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Felixe O. Sogade practice?
Dr. Felixe Sogade practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Warner Robins, GA and Milledgeville, GA.
See Macon Cardiologists.