A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Sogade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Sogade, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felix Sogade, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
Education & Awards
Dr. Sogade graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sogade has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oconee Regional Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix O Sogade MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Felix O. Sogade practice?
- Dr. Felix Sogade has 9 office locations.
Dr. Felix Sogade practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Cordele, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Macon, GA and Gray, GA.
See Cordele Cardiologists.