A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Sokolsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Sokolsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felix Sokolsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Density
- Cholesterol Management
- Holter monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokolsky graduated from Vilniaus Universiteto, Vilnius.
Dr. Sokolsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix Borisovich Sokolsky MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Felix B. Sokolsky practice?
- Dr. Felix Sokolsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Felix Sokolsky practices Internal Medicine near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Internists.