inactive

Felix A Sosa MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 26th, 2016
Saved my life
In 2006 I was told I had advanced liver disease and after calling 6 Liver Specialists who would not even see me y wife took me to her Dr Felix Sosa he put me in the hospital straight from his office on my first appointment. He told me not to worry he would take care of me. He put me on the transplant list the same day. True to his word he nurtured me for 3 years before I received my transplant and he still monitors me today. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs chronic care. He is also in Viera now.

December 29th, 2015
Excellent doctor that listens to his patients.
A brilliant doctor. Cares about his patients. Worth the extra time in the waiting room.

December 21st, 2015
a good man

March 4th, 2015
Sosa was superb in all ways.

January 30th, 2015
I would love to give them all stars, however his office staff makes that nearly impossible. I would've left a long time ago to find a different doctor but bc I like him so much I decided to stock with him. It just seems to be getting worse though. They are horrible at following up on results or responding to any questions or refills and prior authorizations. They are very unprofessional!

January 16th, 2014
exelent
Dr sosa is a exelent doctor I go to his office with wrong diagnostic and he send me to the one specialist doctor he trust in any moment when I go with pain he said you no haven't anithing .. he found exactly watch caused my pain..he is wonderful person and exelent doctor..I really recommend Dr. Sosa he is the beast doctor ..

April 16th, 2012
Great Doc
Dr. Fleix Sosoa is one of the areas best doctors. He cares about you and always has a smile and will got the "extra mile" that so many Doc's no long do.

December 12th, 2011
Arrogant Doctor
I hae found in the year I've been seeing Dr. Sosa that he comes uo with diagnosis' and does no do the research to back them up. Furthrmore, he sends you to the wrong specialists. He has also changed my treatmewnt basd on something he heard by one of these wrong specialists, such as sending me to a abck docotr when I have other issues.

March 28th, 2011
Wonderful, but not thorough enough
We love Dr. Sosa and his nurse Lodie! They are always courteous and friendly. We have been disappointed though that Dr. Sosa tends to treat symptoms rather than look for the root cause of problems. He also is rather close-minded when it comes to new ideas or anything that counters his opinion. Too bad too, cause we love his office and wish we weren't considering switching docs.

February 21st, 2011
One of the Best Diagnosticians!
Dr. Sosa is one of those rare doctors that really listens to you and asks you questions before trying to diagnose. After talking with my daughter, he ordered tests that confirmed his suspicions. Most patients diagnosed with this illness often go many, many years before receiving a correct diagnosis.