A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Spiegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Spiegel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felix Spiegel, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiegel graduated from New York University.
Dr. Spiegel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spiegel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan