A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Spiegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Spiegel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spiegel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spiegel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felix Spiegel, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiegel graduated from New York University.
Dr. Spiegel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix Spiegel MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Felix Spiegel practice?
- Dr. Felix Spiegel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Felix Spiegel practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Port Neches, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.