A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Spiegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Spiegel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spiegel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spiegel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felix Spiegel, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiegel graduated from New York University.
Dr. Spiegel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix Spiegel MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Felix Spiegel practice?
- Dr. Felix Spiegel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Felix Spiegel practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX and Port Neches, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.