Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Felix Stanziola
Dr. Felix Stanziola, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Stanziola is affiliated with Mercy Hospital - A campus of Plantation General Hospital, University of Miami Hospital and Coral Gables Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Felix Stanziola has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Felix Stanziola is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Alejando Pino
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Miami, FL 0 mi10
Dr. Steven Steinlauf
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Miami, FL 0 mi23
Dr. Mauricio Herrera
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Miami, FL 0 mi20