A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Strube:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Strube graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin.
Dr. Strube has 6 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix Andreas Strube MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Felix A. Strube practice?
- Dr. Felix Strube has 4 office locations.
Dr. Felix Strube practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.