Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Felix Strube
Dr. Felix Strube, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with another office in Bronx, NY. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Strube is affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division, White Plains Hospital Medical Center and Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Felix Strube has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Felix Strube is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Dr. Holly Yettaw Luts
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi9
Dr. Eleanor Hawkins
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi8
Dr. Avishai Alkalay
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi14