Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Felix Torres Cabrera
Dr. Felix Torres Cabrera, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Livingston, LA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Torres Cabrera is affiliated with North Oaks Medical Center, Ochsner Foundation Hospital and St. Francis North Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Felix Torres Cabrera has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Felix Torres Cabrera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livingston, LA.
Dr. Joseph Heneghan
Livingston, LA 0.01 mi2
Dr. Marco Ruiz Andia
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Infectious Disease
Livingston, LA 0.01 mi19
Dr. Carl Gauthier Jr
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Livingston, LA 0.01 mi11